Wednesday 23 December 2009

Kenzo Haul

Robinsons is having a cardmember's preview sale from 22-24 December. With a $200 purchase from a participating brand in a single receipt, the first 200 cardmembers per day will receive a $20 beauty voucher that is instantly redeemable (i.e. it is used on the spot for your purchase. Robinsons also sent me a $5 beauty voucher which I used on my haul from Kenzo.

I got the Eau de Fleur EDT in Plum (S$87) and two bottles of the Cashmere for Body Skin (S$68), which is a powdery moisturising lotion made with essential oils and a relaxing white lotus fragrance.

I also received an 8-piece GWP plus a FlowerbyKenzo Essentielle 4ml fragrance miniature. The GWP I received is slightly different from the one advertised in the flyer. I got the Nightwatcher 5ml, Melts on Contact Face Gel 5ml, Cream with a Zing 2ml, Face Phenomenon serum 2ml, Energizing Beneficial Water 1.5ml, pouch, shower cleansing mitt and a travel kit.

The Bright Face Supplies take and fly kit includes a spatula, two mini jars, a cotton headband, two sponges and a sheet of stickers for labelling the jars. Pretty nifty!




2 comments:

kuri said...

What a nice haul! Kenzo skin care always smells delightful.

evie said...

i have their perfume too! it is NICE!