Wednesday 26 January 2011

Sleek i-Divine Jewels Palette

This week, I've been using primarily the Sleek i-Divine Jewels palette that I purchased on Ebay recently. Compared to the other i-Divine palettes, I would say that it is most similar to Curious, which is also an interesting mix of predominantly greens, blues and browns.

There are no identical shades between Jewels and Curious except possibly the smoky olive shade (extreme left in the top row of the pic below). The textures are typical of Sleek, but I did encounter problems with a couple of the brown shades which applied patchily and needed quite a lot of layering and blending.

For the first look, I applied the light green shade on the inner half of the upper lid, the deep green shade at the outer half, the smoky olive shade in the crease and the silvery grey shade along the lower lashline. I used a pinkish white shade from the Good Girl palette as a wash over the browbone.

Next, I used MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Signature Blue to line the upper lashline.

The second look is similar except that I applied the deep green shade along the upper lashline, the light green shade at the inner half of the crease and the smoky olive shade in the outer half. I also lined the upper lashline with Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner BK901 Black Noir topped with L'Oreal HIP Intense Eyeliner #320 Dark Sky.

I am wearing Elisha Coy Diamond Shiny Pearl BB Cream and RMK Ingenious Lips B 328 Rose.


And for the final look, I used the light peach shade at the inner half of the upper lid, the reddish brown shade at the outer half, the dark chocolate above the outer half of the crease, the light metallic beige over the browbone area and the silvery grey shade along the lower lashline.

I also used Hourglass Calligraphy Liquid Eye Liner in Cognac to line the upper lashline. In this look, I am wearing Elisha Coy Always Nuddy BB 24 Anti-Irritating Blemish Balm and Topshop Gloom Lip Gloss. I'll be reviewing the Elisha Coy BB Creams separately after I've tested them out a few more times.

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I like how you flick your eyeliner up at the end of your eyes. How I wish I could do it like that.

Such lovely green shades. As always, you look great in green.

milktea said...

I like your first EOTD with the blues and greens, but I dunno how to copy it straight to a monolid eye.

Still.. gonna try ;-)

yve said...

I need to get that Jewels palette to add on to my existing Sleek collection! Gorgeous greens~!
Thanks for sharing where to find it. :)

Laura L said...

this palette look soooo preetty

Santica Labs said...

What fascinating colors! Thanks for the post.