Monday 31 January 2011

Tokidoki Spring 2011

Tokidoki's spring makeup collection is now available on Sephora.com! I adore just about every item in the collection except for the Sodashop Palette which looks a tad bland to me. Wish Sephora Singapore would hurry up and bring the whole range in on a permanent basis.

Siberia Blush Brush (US$25)

Bellina Blush (US$22): Available in 2 variations, these paraben-free blush duos contain Japanese rice lipids to help hydrate the skin and provide a smooth, blendable texture.

Gelato Lip Balm Stain: Paraben-free tinted lip balms in flavours like grape, mint, cherry and melon. US$9

Cromatico Eyeshadow Palette - Polpettina US$25

Sodashop Palette (US$49)

Sodashop Makeup Bags (from US$20-US$32)

6 comments:

JordanMayTwigs said...

I want that brush so badly!!!
Who am I kidding??
I want it alll!!!
Ha-Ha-Ha

Thanks for sharing.
And have a good week!!

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

MatryoshkaDoll said...

I'm totally lemming the blush duos, they look so pretty and I love the packaging!!

The rest I can leave, save for the makeup bags - those look adorable, but I have so many assorted bags already, I can't justify purchasing more.

Catherine said...

OMG! Thanks for letting me know about the new stuff! I'm like... totally all over the blushes, the balms and the brush!

akazukin said...

Oh my gosh I'm already duped into getting that blush brush so badly...@o@

elainie said...

Hello iris :) i am loving the brush! and i found that the book store in oc sells the tokidoki note pad and note books :) very nice. do check them out :)

Hello Kitty Junkie said...

OMG!!! Everything is soooo cuuute! Thanks for posting pix! n____n