Wednesday 2 March 2011

Esprique Debut

Kose will debut its new Esprique brand (replacing Esprique Precious) on 25 March in Japan. Esprique will be rolled out to 10 other Asian countries/territories (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines and Myanmar) starting in May. Targeted at ladies in their early 30s, the brand concept is "one stroke beauty", centering around products that are easy to use.

The first collection will introduce four Blend Dimensional Eyes (Shiny) quads, four Melty Fix Cheek and 10 Aqua Drape Rouge lipsticks. The black packaging can't help but remind one of Visee, which is also under the Kose umbrella.

6 comments:

Valerie said...

I think the quilted design of the compacts is quite cute!

Haru said...

hi Valerie,
It's cute but I'm going to miss the sweet pink packaging of Esprique Precious with the crystal-like details!

Valerie said...

Yes, I have one of the eyeshadow quads and a lipstick and the rhinestones are so cute! I'm torn, I want some of each!

Isla said...

Do you think AdamBeauty or anywhere will have the Esprique Precious stuff on sale/discounted after they debut the new Esprique?...the new stuff really does look like KATE or Visee to me, too!

Haru said...

Hi,
I don't shop online for Japanese cosmetics so I wouldn't know.

Cath said...

Just saw the website... love it! too bad I can't read Japanese.