Sunday 10 July 2011

Magazine promotions at MPH

I stopped by MPH at Raffles City to pick Elle and the Cozycot mook, both of which came with freebies that are exclusive to MPH.

The July issue of Elle (S$5.50) comes with a Kose 40th Anniversary eco-bag and samples of Sekkisei Supreme Makeup Base (9ml), Infinity Serum Completion I (9ml) and Lotion Concentrate I (9ml). The eco-bag is quite large but the fabric is thin and not 100% opaque.


I picked up the Cozycot mook purely because I was curious to try the L'Oreal Play Ball Beach Fizz (150ml), which is supposed to give a "tousled, just off-the-beach effect, sexy hair with a matt finish". The magazine also comes with a Sothys Thalassothys hydra-nourishing body lotion (30ml) and a $50 voucher for services at Sothys salons.


1 comment:

rachel hoe said...

how is the cozycot mag? contains any good beauty articles or just many adverts?