Saturday 23 July 2011

FOTD with The Body Shop Shimmer Cube #22 Green Light

Here's a quick look that I did yesterday with the Body Shop's Shimmer Cube #22 Green Light.

After applying Urban Decay Primer Potion as the base, I brushed Mint Green over the browbone area, Forest Green along the upper lashline and Pure Turquoise very lightly in the crease.

All the shades applied smoothly and have a lovely pearly glimmer. They aren't crazily pigmented and won't stain one's lids. They also lasted all day on me without creasing or fading. The shades are definitely dupe-able with other brands but it's still a lovely quad to have, if you are a lover of green shades.

I used Shiseido Automatic Fine Eyeliner BK901 to line the upper eyelid and Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Royal along the lower and upper lashline. I finished by applying Lancome Hypose Precious Cells mascara.

For this look, I am also wearing Lancome Maqui Miracle foundation and Tarte for True Blood LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint. The Lip Tint looks much redder in these pics than it actually is.

Thanks for reading!

10 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

You're a real trouper, managing to find time to blog on holiday!!
Well done!

maccarroon said...

hi Haru

That's a really great look! You inspire me to play around with colours.

kuri said...

looks lovely; I really like that red lip.

Sharlynn said...

Really gorgeous colors!I love greens and blues! I have the set of shimmer cubes always available in singapore (brown/reddish/purple/silver)...they're good for bringing around to do multiple night time sort of look!

galpal.hi said...

Love the FOTD! Your eye makeup is gorgeous! The Stila eyeliner is really pretty.

Elaine said...

I like the way you had used the Stila Sparkle eyeliner with Green Light. Nice!

strawbit @ Beauty Beaucoup said...

Hello, Iris. This is such a nice look you made with the Lancome Maqui Miracle Foundation and the green shades of TBS Shimmer Cubes. The radiance of your base makeup brings out the beautiful gradation effect of those green shadows.

Jas said...

I know this is a beauty blog. But with all your travels to US and UK did you purchase any nice clothes since there is summer sales? :)

Haru said...

Hi Jas,
Nope, I didn't buy any clothes on this trip though there were many sales around as nothing has caught my eye. I'm always more tempted by beauty shopping!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty FOTD =)