Tuesday 30 August 2011

Gransenbon Discontinued

Just read on 2Channel that Gransenbon has ceased production and is being withdrawn from retail outlets in Japan. Even the official website has vanished from the website of its parent company, Cuore Cosme, which also makes K-Palette. Gransenbon hasn't released any new products for many months now, so the prospects for it weren't looking good.

It's always sad to see a brand meet its demise although to be fair, the brand's products were very much hit-and-miss. I'll treasure my collection of their blushes even more now. BHG has been selling Gransenbon blushes at just $15 each for awhile now. If you've been wanting to purchase them, don't wait too long!

8 comments:

Georgina said...

you're right, its always sad to see cosmetic brands being discontinued. But im so glad i had the chance of getting a couple of grasenbon blushers! bought them at SGD15 too. :D

Anonymous said...

Sad! I wondered why they didn't have anything new for a while. I read about their blushes online and got some; it's the only blush I've ever hit pan on!

JC said...

Awww that's sad indeed. I am so lucky to own 3 blushers even though it will always haunt me that I did not managed to get the limited edition ones. And a big thank you to you for introducing me to them :)

Vanessa said...

I love blushes with big brushes, and Gransenbon is one of them,with such nice packaging. It's a pity that they are discontinued.

Anonymous said...

hi iris, may i know where gransenbon is placed at bugis BHG?

Haru said...

You can try the ALT corner where they display the beauty products from Japan and Taiwan. When I was there, it was at the section where the Japan and Korea fair was taking place but the fair is over.

Anonymous said...

Oh man... :( I like Gran blushes (i have 4) & it's sad to know that i won't be able to replace them in future. I've hit the pan for all 4 so it shows how much i like them.

Anonymous said...

i went down yesterday and i cant seem to find it :(