Saturday 20 October 2012

Majolica Majorca Mirror and Compact Fantasia 24

To celebrate its forthcoming 10th anniversary in 2013, Majolica Majorca will re-release two hit limited edition products. The first is the Majolica Majorca Mirror (1029yen), which will be released on 1 November through Shiseido's Watashi Plus portal with 5000 units available. The second is Compact Fantasia 24h (2100yen) which will be released in March 2013 through Watashi Plus. This was the overwhelming winner voted by Majolica customers, garnering more than half of the 40,000+ votes cast. Both items were previously released as part of the 2004 holiday collection.


I actually own both items, purchased from years ago while I was living in Tokyo. This is my back-up piece of Compact Fantasia 24h. The powder is still pristine and untouched but the case bears some tiny black marks that appeared over time.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited that fantasia 24h is coming back! I wonder if it lives up to its memory :)

Haru said...

I'm not sure if this will be available for sale outside of Japan. Even in Japan, it seems like it will only be available through the Watashi Plus website.