Wednesday 26 August 2009

Eco-Tools @ Watsons

After reading that Eco-Tools brushes have recently arrived at the Watsons in Ngee Ann City, I stopped by to check out the brushes which are supposed to be environmentally friendly and great quality at a very affordable price with numerous raves on MakeupAlley.


There is only a small display next to the Ardell shelf. There is a 5-piece brush set (S$29.90) as well as another 3 or 4 brushes that are sold individually. I picked up both the set as well as the last foundation brush (S$11.90). The bristles are 100% synthetic Taklon while the handles are made of bamboo. They felt incredibly soft, similar to the Body Shop's brushes, which are also synthetic. I haven't used these yet so I can't say how well they perform but I'm hoping they will be better than my Etude House brushes, which were also very soft but have an annoying tendency to shed.

3 comments:

Karen said...

hi, can u do a review on the brushes after u have tried them n do some comparisons with mac brushes so as to know the standard for the price? Thanks!! :)

Elisa said...

I personally don't like my brushes to be TOO soft... but I hope they work out for you! I've heard great things about them, too!

plue said...

Wow! Ecotools is in SG already? Cool!

Wonder when izzit coming to Msia! A great time for me to pick up the individual brushes when I hit SG next month! :D