Sunday 30 August 2009

Jill Stuart Moist Silk Powder Foundation

Jill Stuart will release a new Moist Silk Powder Foundation SPF15 PA++ on 11 September in Japan. Available in 5 shades, it is formulated with Pure Crystal Powder and Moist Fit Powder for a silk chiffon-like half-matte finish that is long-lasting and does not oxidise. According to Voce magazine, it has sheer coverage. Like most Jill Stuart products, it is has a Crystal Floral Bouquet aroma.


This will retail for 3675yen for the refill and 1575yen for the compact. There will also be a limited edition base makeup kit (8400yen) available for which you can choose either the Moist Silk or Smooth Silk Powder Foundation. The kit also includes the Pure Lasting Makeup Base and a zip pouch. I hope the Moist Silk will be an improvement over Smooth Silk, which did not work well at all for me.

Also just read on another blog that Jill Stuart makeup has been launched in South Korea. Wonder when it will ever make it to Singapore?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am just wondering where do u purchase yr Jill Stuarts?

Haru said...

Hi,

I have a friend in Japan who helps me buy Jill Stuart makeup. I also buy it myself when I go to Tokyo for holidays.

Anonymous said...

if singapore got sell Jill stuart cosmetic , that will be sooo gd loi ... :P , dun noe when will it be..