Thursday 8 April 2010

EOTD: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Look 2

Here's the second look that I did with Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Pop Green Eyes.

I used primarily the two green shades in the middle of the palette with the violet shade (second from right) smudged at the inner half of the lower eyelids. I finished the look with Stila Black Smudge Pot and K-Palette Real Lasting Volume mascara.

Very simple look that took less than 5 minutes. And then I got to the office and realised that I forgot to do my brows this morning! ;-p Note to self: keep a brow pencil in the office!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks great on you!!!! For me, when I am in a rush, I forget my blusher cos it is the last step of my MU routine!

Kas said...

LOL @ forgetting brows! Yeah, I've forgotten as assortment of things so when I was working, I had a MU pouch in my office drawer that had mascara, eyeliner, brow pencil, non-alcoholic toner and qtips! I used to (still do actually) carry blush and concealer in my MU pouch in my handbag.
I was thinking of using the PF Shimmer strips later today! I like how smooth they turn out on the skin. By the way, what is the highlighter you're using? I love how its so high-shine and smooth looking!

Anonymous said...

Hello! *Wave*

I must say this eyeshadow palette looks really good!