Sunday 19 September 2010

Soap & Glory at Sephora Singapore

Soap & Glory has officially launched at the Sephora stores in Singapore!

The range is priced very affordably with the most expensive item being the Eau de Soap & Glory Eau de Toilette Perfume at S$35 for 50ml. The perfume was too musky for me though, and I still prefer Girligo Body Moisturising Mist. The prices compare quite well with the UK. For example, the perfume costs £15 (about S$31.30) in the UK; the Clean On Me Creamy Clarifying Shower Gel is S$12 here versus £5 (about S$10.45) in the UK. And this is for a very generous 500ml bottle, compared to Body Shop which is usually S$12.90 for 250ml shower gel.

Sephora has not brought in the complete Soap & Glory range. The products available here are mainly the bodycare and makeup (e.g. Sexy Mother Pucker lipglosses and XL Extreme-Plump Collagen Lip Shine, Arch de Triumph Shaping And Highlighting Brow Crayon, Solar Powder Pressed Powder Bronzer/Highlighter) items. The facial skincare products like Fab Pore Facial Peel and cute travel accessories are missing. I also did not see any gift sets like the Soaper Heroes and Scent-Sationalism sets that my mother had brought back from the UK for me. (No, those squeezable pink rubber duckies are not for sale!)

A great buy is the Flake Away Spa Body Polish which is only S$16 for 300ml and has the Girligo scent. You can see close-up pics of Flake Away on Shine, Shimmer & Sparkle.

10 comments:

Patrizia said...

Ohhh so cute! Here they some Soap & Glory at bigger drugstores, I've only tried a face scrub which I LOVEE! I want to try the Flake away!

Anonymous said...

The pink duckies are given free with any 2 purchase of Soap & Glory products and they glow in the dark lol :P

Haru said...

Really? Dang, the SA told us that they were not for sale. She didn't say that they were a GWP. Then again, I am supposed to be on a bodycare ban. Thanks for letting me know!

Anonymous said...

Did you happen to see Glad Pits spray or Flirtigo Spray-On Body Moisturising Mist??
Sue

Haru said...

Hi Sue,
Yes, they had the Glad Pits and Flirtigo.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Haru!
Sue

Kas said...

Ok, I see my striped-clad bum and my purple bag in the last shot! LOL! I loooooove the 2 scrubs I picked up (Scrub of Your Life and Flake Away)

Vonvon said...

The pink duckies are so cute. Wish I could get one for my little girl. She has a few of the yellow duckies.

I just got myself some Soap & Glory stuff to try out from Boots yesterday.

custard26 said...

i first tried the shower cream in 2009 whilst on holiday in london and was staying at my friend and she had it in her bsathroom. fell in lurvvve with it n last dec on xmas holiday again in uk, i got the entire range from boots ...loved it all esp the flake away!

pinky said...

Really thanks for the info been looking for it long time in sg!