Monday 16 July 2012

Astalift GWP and Contest on FeelUnique

FeelUnique.com has just started stocking Astalift and they are offering a Astalift Priming Lotion worth £39 with purchase of any two or more Astalift products. You can also enter to win a complete set of Astalift skincare worth £164 on their Facebook page (no purchase required). I started using Astalift a couple of months ago after reading about it on Bittenbefore and will definitely be repurchasing the Jelly Aquarysta and Lotion as they work well for hydrating and softening my skin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just bought Astalift from them!! Looks like I may need to buy more :-D. So far I'm loving the jelly concentrate.

Anonymous said...

Astalift Jelly Aquarysta Rejuvenating Concentrate 40ml £69.00

This is cheaper than SG. The shop in Centrepoint sells at SGD 148