Sunday 1 July 2012

Fuijifilm Lunamer Skincare

Following on the success of its Astalift skincare line, Fujifilm will next launch Lunamer on 25 July in Japan. Targeted at ladies in their 20s and 30s, the skincare line is formulated with "clear nano Vitamin E", which is tocotrienol (a form of Vitamin E) stabilised at 60 nanometers, and nano Vitamin A. Its "clear and charge" approach is aimed at clearing up skin damage and restoring hydration and radiance. Some of the products carry a citrus scent. The brand name is a combination of "lunar" and "mer" to convey the radiance of the moon and the self-renewal ability of the sea.

The line includes a Brightener (3675yen, 100ml), Clear Cleansing Oil (1995yen, 120ml), Lotion (in moist and light variations, 2310yen 140ml), Emulsion I/II (2520yen, 100ml), Cream (3360yen, 30g), and UV Protector SPF40 PA++ (2625yen, 30g).

2 comments:

galpal.hi said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm still waiting for a friend to review the Astalift line. I had gotten a trial set for her when I was in Japan. Maybe I should have gotten one for myself too.

*Kat*

makeupmag said...

So much tech speak but fascinating all the same.