Wednesday 2 September 2009

Anna Sui Rock Me EDT

Anna Sui will launch a new fragrance, Rock Me eau de toilette on 1 October in Japan. Available in 3 sizes (30ml, 50ml and 75ml), the floral fruity fragrance has top notes of green orange, peach skin, Williams pear; middle notes of honeysuckle, jasmine nut and waterlily; and base notes of cedarwood, amber and vanilla.


Also to be released on the same day are the Foaming Moisture Wash 150ml, 2940yen), Moisturising Trial Kit (2940yen) and Hair Band G (1575yen). The kit includes Deep Cleansing Oil 50ml, Moisturising Lotion 50ml and Intensive Moisturising Serum 10ml. Both the kit and hair band are limited edition.

6 comments:

Eka said...

Wow! I can't wait to try it out. Thanks for always sharing the latest in girl stuff. :) hehehe

saintangelius said...

Oh! The hairband is a total musthave for my collection!

Daituf said...

I've never tried any Anna Sui stuff... Are they any good?

SweetFurr said...

Too bad they don't sell Anna Sui in the U.S. I wish they sell Anna Sui in Sephora.

Usagi Chan said...

I love the shape of the bottle <3 And the fragrance's notes sound promising too, vanilla-based scents are my favorites.

kuri♥ayu said...

I've never tried any Anna Sui products either but maybe I will give the mini set a try :)