Monday 28 September 2009

Lush Holiday '09

Voce's website has listed the upcoming new/limited edition items for Lush Japan that has sparked off several crazy lemmings for me. The theme for this holiday collection is Endless Fairy Tale. I don't know which of these items are exclusive to Japan but everything just looks so darn cute! Japan has its own Lush manufacturing facility, unlike most other countries which get their stocks from the UK. The product names are mostly in Japanese, so the translations below are entirely unofficial and just my own guesses. These are launching in October in Japan so I expect they will be similarly available in other countries in October.

Santa (with mandarin orange and bergamot) and Little Lush Pudding (clove and rose scented bath bomb)


Bibbity Boppity Boo and Snow White & the Forest (bath bombs)


Father Frost (cranberry infused soap) and Christmas Sweep (bubble bar with Irish moss)


Tiny Heigh-ho (bubble bar) and Wishes


Happy Mouse (sugar scrub with organic strawberry powder) and Ginger Boy (chocolate massage bar)


Fairy Star (bath melt)


Check out pics from Lush Japan's 10th anniversary event on these Japanese blogs here and here!

Found this pic of a page from the UK Lush Times on the Lush forums, looks like the items above are not exclusive to Japan!


Anyone else getting excited about holiday shopping? :-)

9 comments:

lovedust said...

I'm so excited! I'm also very mad about these lush stuff!! hope I can get my hands on some of these too. :D

j0s1e267 said...

Oh WOW! This is so exciting! I want them all too! I hope that they won't be limited to Japan :D

Anonymous said...

Since there are so many new shopping malls opening in Orchard, Singapore should bring in LUSH.

kuri said...

Santa sounds nice; I'll have to check it out.

Haru said...

Hey Michelle,

I saw several of these listed on the Lush UK forums, so I'm pretty sure most of them are not exclusive to Japan. Seems like they are launching in 1 October in the UK, so look for them to launch soon in the US too!

j0s1e267 said...

oOoOo, THANKS for the heads-up Iris! I will be sure to look out for them here :)

Sheila said...

I am! I'm mostly looking forward to Dior and Jill Stuart, anything with a pretty package =)

I have a feeling I'll be splurging quite a lot this holiday =D

Anonymous said...

hi haru, do u know where is the nearest place we can get Lush outside of sg? i've been lemming to try their soaps for a v long time..

Haru said...

Hi,
You can find Lush stores in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, Japan. I think it is also available in Indonesia, according to this website. Both Lush Australia and UK ship internationally, so you can try contacting them if you are interested in doing a mail order.