Wednesday 9 September 2009

Jill Stuart Holiday '09

Check out this Japanese blog for close-up pics of Jill Stuart's holiday coffret, Sweetness Collection which will be released on 6 November in Japan, with reservations starting 24 October. The set will retail for 7875yen and includes: face powder with shimmery lace motif (in a compact similar to the Mix Compact Blush case), face brush, silver eye jelly color, light sparkley pink mini lipgloss, nail sticker sheet and makeup pouch. See more pics on another Japanese blog here!

A Bath & Body Collection (6300yen) will also be released on 20 November, which includes a sugar body scrub, shower gel, bath & body oil, body creme and pouch.

Looks super sweet indeed!

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my..... I think I will save up my money for this instead of trying to get my hands on the Anniversary mook. So cute and I love shimmer powders!

Eka said...

Wow! The packaging looks so beautiful, esp. the blush brush. Do you have any idea about the quality of Jill Stuart blush brushes? I hope they'll release both collections in HK as well so I can buy one or both when I go back there.

saintangelius said...

OH be still my beating heart...
Sighs... I'm going to have to buy these at the inflated eBay prices or try to fight for them on YahooTaiwan. Why doesn't Malaysia have a Jill Stuart counter???

Anonymous said...

Heyyyyy I am wondering where u get yr Jill Stuart products? So hard to find them in sg. :(

Anonymous said...

It sure looks as promisingly sweet as its name suggest. Hope the texture of the shimmery face powder doesn't disappoint.

Haru said...

Hi,

I buy my Jill Stuart makeup through a friend who lives in Japan or on my own holidays in Tokyo. It's actually very easy to order Jill Stuart online from Gooddealer.com, Adambeauty.com, Ichibankao.com, Bobodave.com. This blog has also gotten good reviews:
http://bringblingjp.blogspot.com/

Ichibankao and Bobodave have very high markups so do check out the other sites first.

Haru said...

Hi Eka,

The brushes for the Mix Compact Blush are a bit stiff, and don't feel very silky but they still do a good job of application. Jill Stuart does not have its own line of brushes yet. The brush in the holiday coffret looks like it's not made from the same material as the Mix Compact Blush brushes (which have white bristles) so can't really tell what the texture is like without seeing it in person. Shouldn't be too bad, I think, given the quality of Jill Stuart.