Thursday 8 July 2010

Operation Use It Up!

It's been more than a month since I did an "Operation Use It Up" post... dang, where did all that time go? Anyway, here's what I managed to use up from my stash recently.

1. RMK Creamy Soap N: Lathers well and leaves skin thoroughly cleansed but can be a tad drying.

2. RMK Eye Makeup Remover EX: Works quickly and effectively to remove eye makeup, including waterproof mascara.

3. Tsubaki Damage Care Conditioner: Leaves my hair soft and easily manageable. Would definitely repurchase!

4. Shu Uemura High Performance Cleansing Oil Fresh: Frightfully expensive (about S$130 for a 450ml bottle) but it is still one of the most effective makeup removers. But I will probably switch to Cleansing Express after I use up my remaining bottles of Shu Cleansing Oil as Cleansing Express is not oil-based.

5. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel: The scent was a bit too tweeny sugary sweet for me so I would not repurchase.

6. Pantene Extra Damage Care Shampoo: This was just average for me.

7. Pantene Extra Damage Care Conditioner: This left my hair soft but I still find Tsubaki to be more effective and has a nicer aroma.

8. Goldwell Rich Repair Shampoo: This left my hair in messy tangles and in desperate need of a conditioner. Would not purchase!

9. Goldwell Rich Repair Conditioner: Like the shampoo, this was plain unimpressive.

10. Aqua Label Aqua Enhancer WT: This left my skin feeling refreshed without any sticky feeling.

11. L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Petal-soft Body Creme: This has a yogurt-like texture that melts easily into the skin without any greasy after feeling. The delicate scent is nice but a bit too light.

12. L'Occitane Cherry Blossom Shower Gel: The scent is nice in the shower but doesn't really linger on the skin after that. The gel texture is also a bit watery so I end up using quite a lot of product each time.

8 comments:

Ninni said...

Oh how I love to read about other peoples stashes! :-) Thanks for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever tried the red Tsubaki conditioner? I wonder how it compares to the white line. I read reviews that said the one in the red bottle is actually more moisturizing than the white/Damage care one.

Anonymous said...

I ever tried the Tsubaki shampoo in red. It works well for my hair. Maybe I will purchase the one in white to give it a try.

mandy said...

Would the Tsubaki (white packaging) but good for damaged oily hair?

Ivy Low said...

hey iris, can I check how long did the shu cleansing oil last for you?

Haru said...

hi,
I think it lasted about 3-4 months.

Haru said...

hi Mandy,
I don't have oily hair so I don't know if the white Tsubaki series will work for oily hair.

Ivy Low said...

thanks Iris.