Wednesday 28 July 2010

Spotted @ Watsons

Spotted these new products and special offers at Watsons in Ngee Ann City today :-) With any $75 purchase of Skin79 products, you can get a set of 4 BB Creams miniatures free.

Majolica Majorca has some special sets that include either a mascara or an eyeshadow quad with two 'free' nailpolishes.

Revlon has just launched its PhotoReady (S$29.90) liquid foundation. It comes in 004 Nude, 006 Medium Beige, 007 Cool Beige, 008 Golden Beige and 010 Caramel. It has SPF20 and is oil-free and fragrance-free. It also has photochromatic pigments that reflect and diffuse light for a soft luminous finish. I purchased this in 002 Vanilla when I was in Hawaii earlier this year and quite like it. It's a pity that the shade selection in Singapore is so limited though.

Bourjois Bourjois Duo Effet Sculpteur (S$23).

L'Oreal Smoke Sirens collection which includes two Open Eyes quads (S$19.90).


Bigen Prominous hair dye comes with a free mini hair iron.

BeautyLabo set with Leave-On Treatment Spray, Leave-On Treatment Gel and Leave-On Treatment Serum for only S$19.90.

9 comments:

miRaCLe said...

thanks for sharing!! ^^
you are always so up to date with the latest beauty products and sales around!!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

your broujois is complete! you have all 6 sets of blush duos. there are 4 here. i have never seen L'Oreal Smoke Sirens here. L'Oreal generally confuses me as it releases entirely different stuff in different countries. Fun to see Watson's again.

Kathi said...

Wow, great deals! I´d really like one of those beautylabo hair sets and that hair dye with the free iron =O

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm wondering if the revlon photoready foundation provides a full coverage? And does it make ur skin oily easily? Because i've oily and acne-prone skin.

Georgina said...

huhuhu I didn't see these promotion deals when I was in SG! to think that i bought 4 skin79 bb creams! i want that box of bb cream minis! :((

anyways, the bigen hair dye with the iron is interesting! i wonder if the iron is of good quality? cool marketing strategy :)

thanks for sharing haru! you're the cosme news diva! ;)

milktea said...

Hi Haru. For info only. I bought that set of 4 mini Skin79 BB creams last year from a blogshop in Malaysia. It cost me MYR40 which translates to about SGD17 at today's rate.

3 of the creams are okay. The last one on the extreme right is a bit weird. It's runny and contains tiny sparkles. Not discoball, just a very pale face on me.

First time I used it, my colleague asked if I was unwell! lol ;-)

Haru said...

hi,
Revlon PhotoReady doesn't have extraordinary oil control, I still need to blot every couple of hours but that's quite normal for me. It didn't make my skin more oily than usual.

hi coffretgorge,
Given how cheap the hair dye set is, I doubt the hair iron is of fantastic quality.

hi milktea,
Thanks for the review!

HisaO said...

OMG... i really2 want that hair dye with the free iron.... just for -S$15......

i cant find it ini indonesia....
where i can buy it.. really2 want it..

Haru said...

I'm afraid I don't know where else this set is sold.