Friday 30 July 2010

OPI Catch Me In Your Net

During my earlier trip to ALT at Heeren, I picked up OPI Catch Me In Your Net (S$23) from the Summer Flutter collection. It's the most gorgeous teal blue with intense glittery shine, and reminds me of MAC's Parrot eyeshadow.

Please excuse the messy job as I did this at midnight after yet another long arduous day at work. The shade is actually a more vibrant teal than it appears in the photos below. It applies very smoothly and two coats is more than enough to get an intensely shiny opaque finish. I love how it reflects the light and contrasts very nicely against my skintone.

S$23 is quite a lot to pay for an OPI nailpolish but I just can't be bothered to participate in online sprees or traipse down to Far East Plaza to try and save a few bucks when I'm already putting in 12-hour days at work. Plus I'm all about the instant gratification :-)

Do catch it if you still can!


9 comments:

Beauty Runway said...

Pretty ! I was thinking of getting that :) Oh btw, passed by FEP earlier and saw a shop selling OPI that seems fake ! It was $16.90 and buy 2 get 1 free, sounds too good to be true, just a word of caution to others

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! (I have it too, but haven't tried it yet)

Heard it's a close match for Zoya's Charla

cewek said...

I'd just received this in the mail as part of the lot I'd ordered from nailetc.com . I can't wait to use it! I just need to buy nail polish remover to get rid of my current mani and start over again. A Friday night activity me thinks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru, buy d OPI nail polishes at metro 20% ... metro compass point has quite good range. I always buy them during such storewide 20% discount. Not sure about metro in town... I reckon they shd have d range as well.

Sun from SG

Unknown said...

:O lovely color.... waiting for mine to come from a spree.... :) can't wait to try it out.

galpal.hi said...

That is a very pretty color!

*Kat*

Georgina said...

i tried this at the OPI boutique, marina sands and didnt like it that much on my hand so i didnt get it :( it looks good on yours though :)

Jasmine said...

I love this colour! Thanks for your recommendation!

Magdalena said...

I loooove the color! :D