Monday 16 August 2010

Beauty Brands in Singapore on Facebook

Several beauty brands in Singapore have their own Facebook pages which are useful for learning about events, contests and new product launches. Do check them out!

1. Aqua Label
2. Benefit
3. Biotherm
4. Elizabeth Arden
5. Estee Lauder
6. I Nuovi
7. Jurlique
8. Kiehl's
9. Kose
10. Lancome
11. Laneige
12. L'Oreal
13. Make Up For Ever
14. Majolica Majorca
15. Maybelline
16. Paul & Joe
17. Pupa
18. RMK
19. Sephora
20. Shiseido
21. Shu Uemura
22. SilkyGirl
23. SKII
24. Skin79
25. The Body Shop
26. ZA Cosmetics

3 comments:

engeng said...

Hi, did you sign up for all of them?? I signed up for a few and was quite irritated with few of them for having those weekly brand ambassador contests.

Ser said...

Hey babe, although this is not related, may I ask if u know when is the nearest launch date for MAC Venomous Villains Collection??

Thanks in ad for any assistance you can provide. :):)

Haru said...

hi engeng,
Nope, I didn't sign up for any of them. I just visit the pages randomly when I feel like it.

hi Ser,
The international launch date for MAC Venomous Villains is October. I don't know the exact date for Singapore, but best to check Cozycot's Cosmetics forum closer to the date to find out the actual date.