Thursday 5 August 2010

Cath Kidston Autumn/Winter 2010 Mook

Cath Kidston fans alert! The 2010 Autumn/Winter "Fly to the UK" mook will be released on 26 August in Japan. The 64-page mook will retail for 1500yen and it comes with two tote bags in the "Candy Flowers" print. This is the 6th Cath Kidston mook.

The dimensions of the bags are in the pic below.

The Candy Flowers print is pretty but I really have no use for yet another large tote bag. I would have much preferred a cosmetics accessories set, like that which came with the Spring/Summer 2010 mook, which is still available at Kinokuniya in Ngee Ann City.

11 comments:

Yen's closet said...

This look pretty. Thanks for the information :)!

Michelle said...

I love this!

Michelle said...

I am really excited about this! I can never have too many tote bags, hahahahaha!

galpal.hi said...

That really is a a very pretty print. All I can do is enjoy your picture though since we don't get that kind of stuff here. We don't even have a Kinokuniya here in Hawaii and I wish that we did. It sounds like an awesome store.

*Kat*

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you on this. Especially if the bag does not comes with a zip. I was poring their website the other day & noticed some new items on sale. I hope Tatty Marsh at Tanglin Mall will bring them in.

M said...

Hi, may I know when's your last check for the availability of spring/summer 2010 @ kino?

Haru said...

I saw it there just 2 days ago.

wawa said...

I bought the spring/summer 2010 mook today after reading your posts, from Kino KLCC, it's RM82.95. They give 5% discounts for Isetan member. It's still quite pricey compare to singapore, how I wish they have membership program in Kino Malaysia!

saltvinegar said...

i bought it for RM 49.90 from TAiwan

M said...

Hi haru, i managed to get a copy of the spring/summer edn. However i realised there's defect on my pouch :( is it possible to do an exchange? Please advise.

Haru said...

hi M,
You would need to check with the store that you bought it from.