Tuesday 17 August 2010

Jill Stuart October Releases

Jill Stuart will release the following new products on 1 October in Japan:

1. Fruit Lip Balm N: Formulated with strawberry extract, honey, shea butter, cocoa butter, apricot oil. This will be available in a clear shade and a peach pink shade. (1575yen for 7g)


2. Fruits & Rose Hand Cream: Formulated with fruits, rose and silk extracts. (2520yen for 74g)


3. Sugar Lip Scrub (1890yen for 15g)

Of the three items, only the lip scrub is limited edition.

1 comment:

The Clover Beauty Inn said...

Ohhh I am soooo interested in the lip scrub! I have tried the older version of the fruit handcream b4 and I think the formula was quite good! I got the 19g one and it was convenient to carry around. I hope Kose will really bring in to Singapore Jill Stuart soon so I don't have to buy in Hong Kong all the time! Can't wait for more info for new Jill Stuart releases.