Saturday 20 November 2010

Coffret D'Or New Spokesmodels

Coffret D'Or has unveiled its five new spokesmodels on its website. I'm not familiar with any of the new models except for Hirako Risa, who appears quite frequently in Japanese women's magazines. Frankly, the new group just don't hold much charisma for me compared to the original line-up at Coffret D'Or's debut.

The ad clip for the spring collection features the models having fun putting on makeup together and chanting "Have more fun with makeup!" You can see more photos of the five models at a Coffret D'Or members' event on Biteki.com and Voce.

3 comments:

Citrine said...

I am same as you...that I can name Risa in the group. Anyway, it's funny when you (or was it another blogger?) said that coffret d'or is trying to revamp their brand image to a more mature elegant level with their packaging yet they hire a bunch of bubbly blondes girls as spoke models...

Citrine said...

Wait, a second thought...maybe it's just the lighting. Forget about the blondes part I said :)

thenewgirl said...

I was really shocked when I saw your original article on Coffret D'or. It's the first brand I followed & loved, very disappointed the brand decided to change its style after such a strong debut.