Saturday 27 November 2010

Sightings at Watsons

Spotted some new stuff at the Watsons in Vivocity earlier today. This is the new Nicole by OPI nailpolish line. The range of shades is quite extensive but not really that cheap at S$17.10.



Rimmel's new Lash Accelerator mascara (S$19.90) is supposed to help promote lash growth.

My Beauty Diary set of 21 masks plus a Skin79 Lovely Girl BB cream as a free gift.

There are two sets available, each retailing for S$29.90. The Lovely Girl BB cream is not sold in Singapore. The size of the BB cream is not stated but it is supposed to have a retail value of $99 (not sure if that is in Taiwan dollars).

The Dolly Wink line of false lashes are back in stock.

Also available now are Paris Hilton false lashes, retailing at about S$10.90 for a pair.

5 comments:

kas said...

Nicole by OPI is SGD$17.10?! That's a lil pricey - but they have nice shades! There are only 3 shades available on Transdesign.com ...

Haru said...

The shades looked quite generic to me, nothing that really stood out to me. I think it's a bit expensive, considering that you can get the original OPI nailpolishes at Palz at Far East Plaza for about the same price.

kas said...

OPI at PALZ is actually cheaper - cos its usually 2 for $30 or $32. Ok, maybe when I saw them in some magazine at the salon they looked good :P I want the upcoming Shatter Polish from the OPI Katy Perry collection!

Jolyn said...

I'm gonna get my hands on the Dolly Wink brown eyeliner as well as the black liquid eyeliner :P Possibly to get the falsies eyecase as well as a pair of it to try >__<

Jolyn

N.A.P.B. said...

I was quite happy to see the Nicole line until I saw the price. $17.10?!?!!?