Tuesday 30 November 2010

Kosé Sale Haul

I was not able to make it to the Kosé Sale at Great World City yesterday but thanks to Kas (Shine Shimmer & Sparkle), I was still able to snag these four Beauté de Kosé Eye Fantasists!

As some of you may have heard, Beauté de Kosé will be discontinued in the third quarter of 2011, which is a pity as it has quite a loyal following and some outstanding products like the Eye Fantasists, which are metallic cream eyeshadows. I already owned two of these from the Fantasist Collection 2.

The Eye Fantasists were going for S$12 each at the sale, down from the usual retail price of S$38. Above are GR750 Dressed Leaf (left) and GR754 Emerald Mist (right). Below are BL952 Blue Wonder and GR751 Dew Green.

Hope some of you ladies managed to make it to the sale!

8 comments:

ashura said...

Oh i so miss these cream eyeshadows!!

Tank said...

Yeah Esprigue's illuminate fantasy from least year was selling at $20!!!! Their lipglosses and lipsticks were at least 60% off with some nice colour ranges avail even late into the afternoon.. Beaut de kose also had three different powder compact sets for sale, a steal for such quality!

makeupmag said...

So nice to see these Eye Fantasists again. They are one of my favourite items from the brand. :)

Ling said...

I am skipping this sale, i still have my powder untouched since my last kose sales haul. i think in the frenzies of all these made haul, we must discern to know what are those makeup we will really use and is suitable for our makeup look than just blind hauling..

i am saying this because i can't make it to the sales wahahaha

anyway, delighted to know your friend got your favorite stick eye shadow for you :)

Marusia said...

hello!
could you be so kind to tell me if the whole line of Beauty De Kose will be discounted or only the make up? I wanted to buy their cream for the next winter, so maybe i need to hurry up?

Haru said...

hi Marusia,
The whole Beaute de Kose line will be discontinued in September 2011. In Japan, the BKO counters have already been merged with the other Kose brands and the SAs now sport the uniforms of the other Kose brands.

Hannah said...

Can I still find the eye fantasists in Singapore? If yes, where are they available? I've never noticed BKO counters before... :p

Haru said...

hi Hannah,
You can try the Kose counters in Singapore. I think they still carry some Beaute de Kose but I'm not sure if they still have the Eye Fantasists. You can find Kose counters in Isetan Scotts, Takashimaya, Robinsons Raffles City and Metro Paragon.