Saturday 9 April 2011

Majolica Majorca Summer 2011

Majolica Majorca will release its summer collection on 21 May in Japan. It's a tiny collection of just two Aurora Tear Liners and a Majoromantica F. The Aurora Tear Liners (1260yen, 2.2g) contain large pearl particles in a clear gel base for an aurora-like shine. These can be used as eyeliner as well as on the lashes for added sparkle. The Majoromantica F (1680yen, 20ml) is a sweet, fruity liquid fragrance that you dab on with the included spatula.

5 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

The Majoromantica F bottle is gorgeous - if it smells anything like its predecessor I'm definitely picking it up!

Haru said...

hi Justine,
I couldn't make much sense of the Japanese description so I didn't include it in the post. It's supposed to remind one of a lush forest, ripe fruits and scattered floral petals. There was also a maple syrup note mentioned in there somewhere! Will check it out when it is released over here, which I suspect could be around late June.

. : * justine * : . said...

Hi Haru!

I'm not much of a fragrance hound so I just want things to smell pretty... the maple syrup does sound interesting though! Can't wait to see what you think of it :)

Julia said...

Gotta have the Majoromantica F! I hope it's as good as the regular one, just a tad lighter.

Theda Bara said...

OMG, I'll definitely be picking up a bottle of this Majoromantica F. So far I have loved all the scents that MM have come out with!