Saturday 23 April 2011

Tokidoki Cardigans and Nike x Liberty

Did a bit of shopping this long Easter weekend!

Tangs Orchard now stocks a small range of Tokidoki T-shirts and cardigans on the third floor. I fell instantly in love with this loose-fitting Cops & Robbers sweatshirt.


The grey and pink cardigan is a tad louder than what I would usually wear but I liked the mix of characters like the pegasus, swallows and lipstick buddies.


After reading this HerWorld.com article on the new Nike collaboration with Liberty of London, I made a beeline for the Nike store at Wisma Atria this morning. The store only had the Air Feather in the Tatum print. The Tatum print was also used for the tote bag in one of the Liberty 2011 Spring & Summer mooks but in a different colour scheme.

It's been a very long time since I wore such high cut sneakers but I can imagine these keeping my feet snug and warm in temperate climates. If you are a Liberty aficionado, do also check out this excellent post by Style Bubble on her visit to the Liberty office.



Finally, at Accessorize, I picked up a pair of laces for just S$7.90. Not sure what I'll use them with yet though!

Yesterday, Mag, Kas and I also went to check out the Sanrio Dr Martens (at the new store in Wheelock Place) which features Hello Kitty, My Melody, Little Twin Stars, Keroppi and Chococat. Attesting to the popularity of Hello Kitty, there was a queue even before the store opened yesterday and most of the popular sizes sold out in a flash.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool nike liberty sneakers. How much do they retail for?

Haru said...

hi,
They are S$179.

Xinhui said...

hi Iris, I saw u. Kas n Mag yesterday at Tangs Orchard, then Ion. Can't believe I ran into 3 beauty bloggers at one go! :) u look so young in person :) and Mag is expecting! Congrats to her :) I was too shy and didn't want to disturb u ladies so I didn't approach u ladies :p

Haru said...

Hi Xinhui,
Aww, do come and say hi next time :-) We are all very friendly though we can be very noisy when the 3 of us are shopping together!

Lynn.TrinketsLove said...

Hi Iris,
I'm loving the Liberty Nike too! I checked out Nike Wisma today, hoping to get Blazer but disappointed that they only have Air Feather at the moment. SA told me Blazer will be in early May :) I just wonder how to pair the sneakers with as my outfits are all non-sporty ones!

Haru said...

hi Lynn,
I'm planning to wear the Nikes with either jeans or leggings. I wouldn't wear them with a dress or skirt (some people can pull off that look but not me!).

makeupmag said...

Perfect for traipsing through the lavender fields! ;)

makeupmag said...

Xinhui,

The loudest one must've been me, hahaha! Thank you for your well-wishes - do say hi next time, ya? ;)

Anonymous said...

How much were the tokidoki cardigan and sweatshirt? So unique! :)

Haru said...

hi,
The sweatshirt was S$79 and the cardigan was S$125.

. : * justine * : . said...

The Nike X Liberty sneakers are so cute! They will probably never come to Canada ^^; I'm debating picking up the Hello Kitty x Doc Marten Mary Janes... the black pair with the bow on the strap! I'm giving myself until this work shift is over before I commit (they are about CAD $150 with shipping).

Haru said...

Hey Justine,
I would definitely have purchased the Mary Janes in the colourful print if they had my size!

Light Love said...

The shoes are so cute!!
Is that only in Asia? :(

Haru said...

Hi,
Nope, the shoes were released on 1 April in the UK with some designs to be released later in May. I'm not sure about the availability in other countries.

Anonymous said...

I like the sneakers very much~~~~where can i buy it?

Haru said...

If you are in Singapore, you can find them at the Nike store in Wisma Atria. As for buying online, Liberty's website used to have these but they are out of stock now.