Monday 25 April 2011

Uniqlo x Cath Kidston Charity Project

A friend sent me this snapshot of a local newspaper ad of the Uniqlo Cath Kidston Charity Project. Uniqlo is opening its new store at Vivocity this Friday 29 April and it will be giving away a tumbler with every $100 nett spent in a single receipt. You can also receive an original Cath Kidston fan with every 2 items purchased from the Cath Kidston Charity Project collection. These offers are exclusive to the Vivocity store, according to the ad. I don't know if the collection will be available at Uniqlo's other stores in Singapore, so please check with Uniqlo directly if you wish to know.

The collection's purpose is to raise funds for the Japanese Organization for International Cooperation in Family Planning (JOICFP), a charitable non-governmental organisation. Cath Kidston and Uniqlo will make donations from the net proceeds of sale to fund an initiative supporting a safe motherhood program in Zambia. You can view the entire collection on the Uniqlo Japan website.

This is a rare opportunity to get genuine Cath Kidston clothes in Singapore so don't miss out on it if you're a fan!

4 comments:

MudpieVivi said...

Iris, I was so excited when AhCapp sent me this pic too that I went down to Uniqlo ION on Good Friday! Bad news is even the staff could not say when shipment is arriving (he told me he's very excited too LOL) but good news is the CK tees will be avail in ALL Uniqlo outlets so do not fear ;)

Haru said...

That's great news, thank you so much!

celest said...

Wow lovely, I hope they stock enough for these, every item looks absolutely divine and sweet :) Thanks for sharing this, excited!

AhCapp said...

Hi Iris,

I remember you like Care Bears. I hope Uniqlo is going to bring this collection to Sg!

http://store.uniqlo.com/jp/store/feature/ut/carebears/

If so, I am going to haul a few T's for myself and my kids. =P