Wednesday 17 June 2009

Gap x Alexander Wang

Gap just launched its Design Editions Khakis collection by Alexander Wang and Vena Cava in Singapore this week. The collection is only available at the Gap stores in Vivocity and Wisma Atria.


I was impressed by the how comfy and soft the fabrics were. The collection is casual yet stylish and chic. I ended up purchasing the jacket (S$119), shorts (S$69) and crop pants (S$99). Currently, you can also get 10% off with purchase of any 3 items or 20% off with purchase of any 5 items at Gap. The collection is also on sale at Gap.com. The prices in Singapore actually work out to be a couple of dollars cheaper than the prices in the US after conversion, which is great!



Check out the unusual zips on the jacket!



I also picked up this linen jacket (S$129) from Zara. It's actually more expensive than the Alexander Wang jacket, which makes the latter a more worthwhile buy in my opinion. But I loved the cut of the collar and the metal buttons on the Zara jacket.


My boyfriend picked up these indoor football shoes from Nike and is inordinately proud of how blindingly Shrek-green they are... haha. I guess they will help to distract the other side!

6 comments:

Angela Pluck said...

Woow! Very cute collection. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like both jackets, but especially the first one cos it's more quirky and fits in the style of Anthropologie ^^ I love quirky designs, they're so fun and interesting. Aww, so there's no chance that this collection will reach the States? Why does Asia have all the best stuff. Ah, my boyfriend has a similar color shoe! They're hideous, not to mention, they're Crocs! xD

Haru said...

Hey innerchild,

The Gap Khaki collection will definitely be launched in the US. I've read on other websites that the release date is supposed to be 16 June but I'm not sure why the Gap.com website does not show it currently.

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2009/05/20/gap-design-editions-alexander-wang-swanepoel-ven-cava-update/

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hey, you should be calling him your fiancé now :)

kuri said...

wow, I have to check this out! I love soft fabrics.

Tintin said...

Nice and cute collection of different stuffs. But the most I am interested here was the Nike football shoes. I like the color. If you wanted also more football shoes in different collection you can also visit the site.