Tuesday 30 June 2009

The She Space Haul

My haul from The She Space landed in my post box yesterday! This was the order I placed to take advantage of the free 20-sample pack promo. I placed the order on 2 June and received it on 29 June.


This is the Hope Quest Quad (US$15) which Heather created after the suicide of one of her longtime clients. With each quad, you get two Hope No Matter What Full full size pigments to give away to a friend, along with a small card with a message of hope. I think it is a wonderful initiative as speaking from experience, a small gesture can mean a lot to someone who is going through a dark period. Sometimes a little human contact is all that's needed to brighten up someone's day and let them know that someone is thinking of them or cares for them. You can read more about Hope Quest here.


I was eagerly anticipating trying out Cashmere Kisses in Smooch Me (5g, US$6) which is an all over face powder with just a hint of sparkle for a glowy luminous effect. I tried it out today and loved the velvety, dreamy finish. My skin still got oily and required blotting after a couple of hours though. The pot is super tiny so I doubt it will last more than a couple of weeks with daily use. This is also available in 10g (US$10) or 20g (US$18) sizes.


The limited edition Kiss of This and That collection from May.


The Gemini collection. TSS has also just launched the silver/pearl-themed Cancer collection.


And my free sample pack, including the brand new Cashmere Sun!

3 comments:

birkinbagbeauty said...

Aww, how sweet of Heather to dedicate the Hope eyeshadows to a former client. It is such a good thing to give hope to a loved one, who is in a less-than-perfect stage of their life.
I love the colours of that set as well...dusty and beautiful

Anonymous said...

i can only deal with pigments in a jar form. i'd haveing a problem when it comes in a bag. i have a CS gold in a bag and i am still too lazy to use it. too messy. lol

Catherine said...

Oh how pretty! I keep meaning to make an order but I'm afraid I won't use any of the loose shadows... I'm so lazy, lol. The colors are just absolutely beautiful though!