Monday 22 June 2009

Guerlain Summer Splash

The Guerlain Summer Splash collection is currently on sale exclusively at Takashimaya until 25 June. The star item is the eyeshadow quad (S$87), which is gorgeous with a lovely silky texture and metallic pearl shimmer without any chunky glitter. The shades show up beautifully when used over Guerlain's cream eyeshadow primer.




The GWP for purchase of S$160 includes the usual assortment of skincare samples, an eyeshadow trio and pouch. Top up to S$200 and you can also receive a bag. Takashimaya cardmembers also get an additional scarf.


If that doesn't tempt you, the Takashimaya Guerlain counter is currently also selling the limited edition Pearly White Meteorites at the heavily discounted price of S$47, down from the original price of S$87! I would have gotten a back-up but it takes forever to use up one box of these. I highly recommend this as a daily all-over finishing powder which gives a lovely illuminating glow. This promotion is on until stocks run out so don't wait too long to snap it up!

16 comments:

aichaku-愛着 said...

hi is the Pearly White Meteorites discounted price available only to taka card holders? :D

Haru said...

Hi,

Nope, anyone can buy the Meteorites at the sale price! Only the GWP scarf is a special promo for Taka cardholders.

AhCapp said...

Oh dear me, I actually passed by the counter last sat but didn't know about the promotion. =D

So tempted now.. (-_-;)

For the meteorites, can I ask what packaging does it comes in? Paper box?

Laura L said...

it is really pretty and classy <3

Haru said...

Hey AhCapp,

The Meteorites come in a stiff cardboard box, quite shiny finish. The lid is a pain to remove and put back on though so I usually leave it half-on.

Anonymous said...

Hi Haru,

Any idea if other shades of the Meteorites Powder is on discount, or only the Pearly White? Hope there is still stock available when I head down on Saturday. *prays*

Catherine said...

So pretty!! I always get so jealous hearing about the GWPs and such lol. I don't think I even have a Guerlain counter here.

Haru said...

hi onlyve,

It's only the LE Pearly White Meteorites that are on sale. Good luck getting it!

Anonymous said...

Any idea how much is the Guerlain's cream eyeshadow primer? Wonder why Guerlain is giving so much discounts on their products? It's not like their products doesn't sells well.

Haru said...

The Guerlain eyeshadow primer is about S$50. As for the discounts, guess they really want to clear stocks!

Anonymous said...

Hey I went down to Taka Guerlain counter to buy the Pearly White Meteorites but the promoter said it's only valid with any purchase of their items... Ended up buying their liquid foundation also in the end...

Haru said...

Really? The SA didn't tell me that there was such a condition yesterday. One of my friends went down to buy it today too and was told that it's selling fast. She bought the eyeshadow quad as well.

HarumiPq said...

Lol.. maybe she wanted more sales? The SA recommended me Guerlain Parure Aqua Liquid Foundation but I forget actually wanted to try out the Pearly White from reading ur blog! Nevetheless Im glad the liquid foundation is really good and moisturising as I have dry sensitive skin. =)
P/s: Really love reading your blog.. continue to ganbatte ne!

JacQlin said...

Tmr is the last day for the special promo..do call to confirm

Shandel said...

Hihi, if you want to sell your back up box of this LE Pearly White Meteorites, let me know! :)

Haru said...

Hi Shandel,
I did not get a back-up.