Friday 19 June 2009

Kinokuniya Magazine haul

Kinokuniya is currently giving away a set of Toni & Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Shampoo and Conditioner (75ml each) with purchase of the July issue of Citta Bella (S$5).



I also picked up the June issues of Taiwan Vogue and Elle as the former comes with a full size Avon Ultra Moisture Rich 24K Gold Lipstick in Ruby in Gold (4g) which is infused with real 24K gold flecks.



The lipstick is a very luscious bright cherry red. (Edited to add: the lipstick applies as more of a metallic pinkish orange-toned red, not the bright cherry red that it looks like in the tube and certainly not like the shade that Reese Witherspoon is wearing in the ad.)


Elle comes with a Chloe stationary item. I thought it included the whole set shown on the box but mine only contained a memo pad, so I guess you get one item out of the three options (memo pad, plastic folder, notebook). Both the Elle and Vogue cost S$15.50 each but Kino is having a 20% storewide discount for cardmembers this week.



7 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Amazing haul. Thanks for the pics!

Shop N' Chomp said...

That lipstick color is divine...

Catherine said...

Cute! I'm gonna have to stop by next time we go to Mitsuwa again. =)

dark nyx said...

I love when you post magazine freebie stuff! I always go look for them after. =P It's ok, I buy them for the freebies too!

Amanda K said...

You are so lucky your magazines come with free gifts... Mags here never come with anything!!

Anonymous said...

I decide to picked up Etude House BB Fresh Mousse & a rich butter hand & heel cream just to top up enough to become a member. I tried out the mousse & found it too sheer. I wanted to layer more for a better coverage but end up looking patchy. The rich butter hand cream is quite rich & has a pleasant scent that can last up to 2hrs. Not bad. I may go back to Etude House for the hand & heel cream.

Sherry said...

very nice sad to see its not available here.