Wednesday 10 June 2009

More Lush goodies!

My boyfriend came back for a holiday today and he brought me these Lush goodies! It was so cute the way he was beaming with pride for picking them out by himself :-) He got me the Vanilla Dee-Lite body lotion which is a new release, plus Karma soap (orange and patchouli) and a chocolate soap that I suspect is Chox Away but I don't know for sure as it was not labelled.



I love Lush soaps as they scent your bathroom wonderfully just sitting there on the shelf. Now I'm wondering what to ask my mom to CP when she comes back from the UK next month!


Thanks, darling! You did good :-)

11 comments:

plue said...

Lucky lucky you!

If you like rose scent, do try their Queen of Hearts! They smell lovely!!! :D

birkinbagbeauty said...

Awww, the sweetheart! Now you can bathe and shower in his lovely pressies.

Kathi said...

Awwwwww! How sweet of him! But sure our guys also like us to smell sweet, right? ;D

Shop N' Chomp said...

Aw, how sweet of your boyfriend... :) Great package!

Amanda K said...

Your bf is very sweet.

Anonymous said...

Watson's is having sales at Suntec Convention Centre Level 3. No makeup brands are on sales but a lot of Japanese snacks are available at SGD2.50 - SGD6.50.

Abitcraxy said...

I love soap,,, LOL,, but here in singapore not many soap place...
How i wish lush will be back, i have never try it before...LOL...

Unknown said...

Heya Haru, i have easy access to Lush. Tell me if you ever need anything! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Your bf from India?

Haru said...

Nope, he's just working there for now.

Hi Renee,

Thanks for your kind offer! I have tons of Lush to last me for the next 6 months at least so I guess I should focus on using them up :-)

Unknown said...

No worries.. if you ever need anything from lush or modelco or Napolean perdis or even rimmel. Just give me a holla anytime! :)