Wednesday 3 June 2009

Shu Uemura Tokyo Kamon Girls

Shu Uemura hasn't sparked my interest with any of its recent collections since the demise of Mr Shu but the forthcoming Tokyo Kamon Girls collection looks like a surefire winner.


The collection is done in collaboration with Japanese manga artist, Mayoco Anno. All items are of course limited edition and due for release on 1 July in Japan. Time to start saving up!

1. High Performance Cleansing Oil: Classic (yellow), Fresh (pink), Premium A/O (green), Enriched (orange), White R EX Plus Brightening (purple) (7350yen/9450yen)



2. Brush set (7140yen)


3. Makeup Box (27,300yen)


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the brush set and makeup box looks gorgeous! But so pricey, gosh...

kuri said...

oh wow, that does look like a surefire winner. I may have to get that brush set; it's so gorgeous! Fortunately everything else is out of my price range.

plue said...

i spot the brush set! it looks lovely! tee hee!

i like the collection's theme. ^_^

Anonymous said...

this brush set is cute. i like the box too

cewek said...

What no e/s palettes??

- said...

I think its time for me to try some of their cleansing oil!

And I agree with cewek...hopefully there will be palettes

IchigoBunnie said...

omg the packaging is so cute! the bottles! aaaa i love it

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this! Will keep my eyes open in the States. Hope I see it... :)

Sunny