Monday 15 June 2009

Tokyo Kamon Girls @ DFS

A reader reported that the Shu Uemura Tokyo Kamon Girls collection was already out at the DFS Galleria in Scotts Road so I went to check it out today and indeed, the counter has tons of the cleansing oils in stock. The cleansing oils are S$132 and $155, depending on the type. I'm so tempted to get the whole set. The last time Shu Uemura put out a similar collection was the Shu by Ai Yamaguchi in 2006. I have the pink bottle from that collection and still use it, but refilled with cleansing oils from cheap drugstore brands like Kose.



Also spotted the brush set which is only S$98, contrary to the price listed in Catalog magazine. The brushes felt quite soft and the case is cute, but quite small. I didn't see the train case. And that's my boyfriend in the mirror in the pic below :-)




5 comments:

Kathi said...

Ah dang, I wanted to see your boyfriend in that mirror but the pic is too small to really see something lol! =D

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was me who reported. However, I didn't check the price at that time.

Anonymous said...

That display is gorgeous!! I think though the last time Shu collaborated with an artist for cleansing oils was in 2006 with John Tremblay. I believe Ai was 2004 and 2005. :)

Jenna said...

Does anyone know if this will come out in the US? I adore the packaging! If it doesn't come out in the US I will have to find it online to order... any ideas? Thanks!

Haru said...

Hi Jenna,

I have seen this collection advertise in the latest issue of Allure magazine so you should be able to order it from Shu Uemura's US website soon.