Sunday 21 March 2010

Cath Kidston S/S 2010 Mook

The Cath Kidston "Hello!" From London - 2010 Spring & Summer mook just arrived at Kinokuniya. Retailing at S$34.10, the mook comes with a cosmetic travel case with matching tissue case and compact mirror.

The cosmetics case has a cotton exterior and polyester inner lining. All three are very well-made and definitely worth the price of the mook. Plus I got it at 20% off with the member's discount this week :-)

The inner sides of both the cosmetics case and tissue case have a cute polka dot print. The cosmetics case is well-designed with many internal pockets.


The other sides of the tissue case and mirror.


The 64-page mook includes in-depth features into the Cath Kidston office in London and the latest accessories and home products. It's probably a good thing that Cath Kidston products are not available in Singapore, except for the bodycare line which is available at Takashimaya, otherwise I'd be splurging a lot more on their stuff instead of just the seasonal mook.




13 comments:

Ahcapp said...

Hi Iris

this issue of cath kidston mook is simply TDF! I love everything about it. :)))

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much!! :)))

shopaholic said...

hiya, my sis got one for me yesterday when only 4 was left. i love it & will definitely carry it during my travels.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Iris!!! :)

btw, anyone thinks that the reflection produced by the mirror looks kinda weird? Or it's only the set that I have bought is defective.

visee said...

This looks really nice! I recently just got into cath kidston stuff. Wish there was a shop here! Hope copies of the mook are still available tomorrow when I have time to get to kino.

laetitia said...

i got mine today, lucky i pre-ordered it cos i didn't see any left on the shelves!

Anonymous said...

I am using this as a bag organizer.

Anonymous said...

Hi Iris

Congrats! Guess you are back from honeymoon now.

Visit this website www.designerconnection.com.sg you can find Cath Kidston stuff here.

Anonymous said...

I am falling in love with Cath kidston!How often will they have mooks? I really love their wallets but they don't seem to be available in Singapore.Any idea how I can get them? love.pollution@hotmail.com

Haru said...

hi,
The Cath Kidston mooks have been released at the rate of one every three months or so, since they started in 2009. As for Cath Kidston wallets, perhaps you can try ordering from the Cath Kidston website in the UK and ship via VPost? Vpost has this promotion now whereby you pay the actual weight of shipping.

Mel said...

Was in Singapore over the weekend, and tried to look for this at Kinokuniya in Ngee Ann City, but they were out of stock. I was so disappointed, I really wanted this so bad.

I wish Japanese Amazon shipping rates to the Philippines are more reasonable. I would love to order from there.

saltvinegar said...

Hey believe it or not there is still a copy available in Kino KLCC retailing at RM60 ++. But i bought mine in Taiwan for only RM 49.90. Still lots of them there.

TERIIY said...

hi haru, do you think it's possible to back-order this mook? I'm very keen on the cosmetic pouch.

btw, would you consider selling yours?

Haru said...

hi,
Sorry, I'm not interested in selling mine as I use it daily and on my travels. Why don't you check with Kinokuniya to see if they still have stocks or if they will be bringing in any more copies.