Monday 8 March 2010

EOTD: Paul & Joe Eye Color Palette #002

The Paul & Joe Eye Color Palette #002 was released a few seasons ago. It's a palette that I should use more often as the eyeshadows have a lovely silky texture and excellent colour payoff, but I probably have used it less than 10 times in total. It's always a good idea to shop your stash occasionally to re-discover gems that haven't gotten enough love!

First I brushed the light pearl pink shade from the Paul & Joe palette over the browbone area, followed by the metallic navy along the upper lashline and the blended the pale mint shade from the Majolica Majorca Jeweling Eyes BL711 palette in the crease and along the lower lashline. Then I finished off with K-Palette Real Lasting Volume mascara.

8 comments:

Hazel said...

I like how the mint shade complements the liner shade.=)

Janice said...

that looks really lovely on you :)

Anonymous said...

the eye shadows look rather sheer, are they? hey, i found a little asian stores selling all the asian makeup! now i am kind of interested in japanese mu more than before. something is wrong with me but i love the change! i have been digging up your older posts for reference. lol

Annie Dong said...

I love how you applied the liner shade higher up - definitely complements your eye shape.

Haru said...

hi Hazel,
Thank you! The mint shade is very pale on its own so I'm trying it out with other more intense colours as an accent colour.

Hi Janice,
Thank you!

Hi Jojoba,
The Paul & Joe eyeshadows are actually quite pigmented, especially the dark navy shade but it can also be applied as a sheer wash. The MM eyeshadow is more sheer. If you're interested in Japanese makeup, you should also check out Fuzkittie's blog and LotusPalace.

hi miss wiggle,
Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Really nice mint. Very clean and defined look with the combination. Gonna try it on myself too with other dupes!

Valerie said...

Love the look! I have that same MM palette and I was trying to find the best way to wear it.

Anonymous said...

haru, this is one of the best EOTD you posted. really love the look!