Saturday 6 March 2010

MAC Too Fabulous Launch

The MAC Too Fabulous collection has launched at the various counters in Singapore today. I was surprised to see this collection on display today at Tangs Orchard as the word from the SAs earlier was that it would be released only next week. But earlier is always better!

The main attraction of the collection for me are, naturally, the swirled Mineralize Blushes. These are quite pricey at S$44 each, but they have a lovely smooth metallic finish and excellent colour payoff. The diverse range of shades means that it should be easy to find at least one to your liking, if not more! The SA told me, "This one must be fast!", i.e. that you should not wait to get these blushes as they are likely to sell out quickly.

I ended up coming home with three of the six available.

Bi-Tone

Sun & Moon

Buddy Up

6 comments:

makeupmag said...

They look so 美美!Thanks for your text. ;)

GiGi said...

Sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see them in person!

Michelle said...

This looks so exciting! I am so tempted now, hahahahaha!

AhCapp said...

Oh.... I have a weakness for anything which shimmers. I will check out this blush when I go to town later today. =) Will only see, but must not buy.

CHARRY said...

Oh I want the Bi Tone! :)

pinkdolphi1 said...

Oh Robinsons also have this and they're having 7%gst absorbed until 7th March... very tempting...