Friday 19 March 2010

Operation Use It Up!

Finally managed to finish another 5 products recently!

RMK Body Wash: This was a GWP item from some time ago, quite an average product.

MAC Brush Cleanser: I have been using this for many years now to clean my brushes every week. I tried using baby shampoo before but it didn't wash my brushes as effectively as the MAC Brush Cleanser. Plus this can be used for "Back2MAC", where you bring in 6 MAC empties for a free lipstick!

Body Shop Spa Wisdom Japan Adzuki Bean & Rice Shower Gel: Love the subtle rice fragrance and its effective cleansing without stripping the skin.

Body Shop Cranberry Hand Wash: Cranberry is usually released for the holiday season. The scent is quite strong and detectable from the second I start to lather it up. Also cleans very effectively without drying my skin.

Vidal Sasson Heat Magic Pack: This mask heats up upon contact with damp hair and has a sweet honeydew scent. It leaves my hair incredibly soft. I purchased this in Japan some time ago but as it is no longer listed on the Vidal Sassoon Japan website, it has probably been discontinued.

Here's Vidal Sassoon's latest TV CM featuring Namie Amuro.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh my, I love that cranberry holiday scent, I have the body wash, body butter, etc. <3