Monday 1 March 2010

EOTD: Urban Decay Alice Look 2

Here's the second look that I did with the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland palette using mostly the purple shades.

I used Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin) to highlight the browbone area, Curiouser (Grifter) from the upper lashline to the crease, Queen (Last Call) along the upper lashline and outer corners and Underland (Flash) to line the lower lashline. Then I finished off with Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On mascara (without any lash primer). I experienced much less clumping by not using the MM Lash Bone Black Fibre in primer but the lengthening effect was also reduced slightly.

All the eyeshadow shades are well-pigmented and blended smoothly. The only fallout I got was the small glitter bits in Curiouser.


7 comments:

chantana said...

I find that Queen will look abit too reddish on fair skin.. but you the color look nice on you!

So far I only tried 2 colors from this palette!

Haru said...

Hey Chantana,
I agree, Queen can easily make my eyes look bruised if I apply it with a heavy hand, but when blended out with Curiouser, it's quite lovely. It's taking me quite awhile to get through all the shades in the palette too! Think so far I've tried only 6 shades in it :-) It's so worth the price!

cheryl said...

Hi Iris,
May i know what eyeliner you are using in your EOTD ?

Tiffany said...

hey haru
i've a question i always want to ask you..have u considered applying mascara in your EOTD for a more completed look? :-)

Anonymous said...

Dear Haru, I have been reading your blog for quite a while and always wondered why you don't wear eyeliner? It would define your eyes much better IMHO.

P.S: I love your blog, I find it very useful. Thank you very much for all the info you share (:

Haru said...

Hi Cheryl,
I'm not using any eyeliner in this EOTD. I only used Queen (Last Call) from the UD Alice in Wonderland palette to line the upper lashline.

Hi Tiffany,
my post stated that I'm wearing Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Volume Glamour On mascara. Perhaps you missed reading that? :-)

hi,
Glad to hear that you find it useful. The reason why I don't wear eyeliner in most EOTD pics is because I'm usually rushed for time in the mornings so I only apply eyeliner when I get to the office! I usually take the EOTD pix before I leave for work in the mornings.

Chantana said...

I have to try queen one day!!! It sure a lovely color but so hard to work with! lolx

Agree really worth the price!