Tuesday 7 June 2011

FOTD with Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Sticks

Over the past week, I haven't been wearing makeup on most days, opting for just sunblock to ward off the powerful rays here in India. This was a simple look that I did while on vacation in Kerala using my new Lakme Shadow Artist Shimmer Sticks in Moon Beam and Astral Blue, and Cheek Artist in Peach Blush.

For the base makeup, I was using Lancome Maqui Miracle powder foundation over Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Mousse.

On the eyes, I didn't use any primer and simply applied the Astral Blue Shimmer Stick along the upper lashline and the Moon Beam Shimmer Stick along the lower lashline and over the crease and browbone area, blending with my fingertip. There was some creasing at the inner corners but other than that, I liked the pigmented finish and easy blendability of Astral Blue.

3 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

I really like Lakme, and I buy some every time I am in India.

Really cute look Haru!

makeupmag said...

That's a pretty blue pencil! I like how your lips matched your top. :)

Notcathy said...

Same here, lately I haven't been wearing make-up too.. because of the weather. I just put an eyeshadow, blush on ad lip-gloss.. I must prefer to put a light make-up because it's too hot nowadays.. The eyeshadow colors are nice.. Thanks for sharing..:)