Friday 24 June 2011

Lunasol Eye Pencil N EX01 and EX02 Swatches

A reader asked for swatches of the Lunasol Eye Pencil N EX01 Deep Black and EX02 Blue Green from the summer collection. Both shades are limited edition and retail for S$43 each in Singapore.

EX01 is a deep black with silver sparkles while EX02 is a blue teal. EX01 builds up beautifully to an intense finish with just a few swipes. It glided onto my hand quite smoothly without tugging at the skin. I haven't tried out my EX02 eye pencil yet so I can't say how well it performs.


5 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

ooh! Sparkles! I'm making Hubster's shopping list out tonight before he leaves for Tokyo. I will use your blog to compile my list!

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with the black one. Does it smudge on your eyes/lids after a day's wear?

Haru said...

Hi,
I don't own the black pencil so I don't know how well it lasts on the lids.

Hi Jamilla,
Hope your husband manages to get lots of makeup
lovelies for you!

milktea said...

Do you have to apply much pressure on the eyelid to get good color payoff? Thanks in advance! :-)

kuri said...

They look gorgeous!