Saturday 31 March 2012

The Body Shop Spa Fit

Spotted this new Spa Fit range at my local Body Shop!

It's a home spa collection designed to offer firming and toning benefits with ingredients like caffeine. While I don't believe in firming body products, I did like the deliciously fresh orange and grapefruit scent of the Smoothing & Refining Body Scrub.

The collection also includes a Body Massager, Intensive Toning Concentrade and a Toning Massage Oil. The Massage Oil is a blend of soybean, corn, sunflower seed, tangerine peel, grapefruit seed and basil oils. The prices were ridiculously high though with the scrub going for CHF32.90 (about S$46) so I didn't purchase anything.

3 comments:

Cath said...

If we massage the abdomen area in a clockwise direction, it'll help to expel gas and reduce bloatedness. So I guess that will be a good way to improve our health too.

Rebecca P. said...

Hi Haru, I'm new to your blog & loving it! I'm looking for a good body scrub thats in the $10-15 range, do you have any suggestions for me?


Thank you!
Rebecca

Haru said...

hi Rebecca,

Lush Rub Rub Rub is slightly above that price range but that's what I'm liking at the moment. It is a sea salt based scrub. I've also recently tried the Body Shop's Chocomania body scrub recently but it seems to disintegrate faster than Rub Rub Rub. I'm afraid I haven't tried any body scrubs in the price range you asked about recently, so nothing is really coming to my mind.