Wednesday 7 March 2012

Uniqlo x Laura Ashley Limited Archive Collection

If you liked Uniqlo's collaboration with Cath Kidston, chances are that you will also like the new Laura Ashley Limited Archive Collection for Uniqlo's UT line.


Launched in February in the UK, the collection of T-shirts, sleeveless long tops and stoles features a charming array of vintage English floral prints from Laura Ashley's archive. (It has not arrived in Singapore, and I don't know if it will be available there.) You can read more about the collection on Guardian and The Women's Room, while Bargainista Fashionista offers creative tips for how to wear the pieces.







The Cath Kidston UT T-shirts that I purchased last April are finally starting to look worn out after I wore them virtually every week over the past year. As I love the soft cotton material, I didn't hesitate to pick up two each of the T-shirts, sleeveless tops and stoles from the Laura Ashley collection. The tops seem to be cut slightly big, so the XS sizes turned out to be the best fit for me.










2 comments:

Light Love said...

I love the collection! :)

laeticia521 said...

just got my hands on this collection at the ion outlet!