Saturday 16 January 2010

Body Shop Originals Haul

I didn't buy any beauty products this week except for the Body Shop Originals collection which I picked up yesterday at Ion Orchard. These are currently at special sale prices until 27 January. I got the Dewberry Shower Gel and Body Lotion, Green Apple Shower Gel, Ice Blue Shampoo, Banana Shampoo and Conditioner. All the items are S$9.90 currently, except for the Dewberry Body Lotion which is S$12.90. The hair products cost S$16.90 normally, so it's quite worthwhile to get them now at a 40% savings.

So far, I've only tried the Banana Shampoo and Banana Conditioner. I found the aroma to be intoxicating as it reminded me of goreng pisang (a local deep fried banana snack)! (And it made me hungry!) The shampoo rinsed off quite easily and left my hair feeling clean but slightly tangled, which meant conditioner was a must. The conditioner left my hair soft and easy to manage without a heavy silicone-y feel/residue.

I also received two $5 (off $30 purchase) vouchers with my purchase, valid for the rest of January :-)

No comments: