Friday 1 January 2010

Canmake Cream Cheek

If you're looking for a quick cheap drugstore makeup fix, then I highly recommend checking out the new Canmake Cream Cheeks which have just been launched at Watsons. I came across the display at the Watsons store in Bugis Junction. Yumeko of the wonderful Bittenbefore blog raved about this cream blush earlier so I was looking forward to checking it out.

The Cream Cheeks come in 6 shades: #1 Peach Dream, #2 Cherry Pink, #3 Strawberry Whip, #4 Vitamin Orange, #5 Sweet Apricot and #6 Nuts Cream. The usual price is S$17.90 but these are selling at S$15.90 for now.

These transform instantly into a powder upon application and hence do not feel greasy at all. What's impressive is the level of pigment in these lovelies. They are very easy to layer to the desired level of intensity although too much can make one look clownish so the trick is to blend, blend, blend. Some of the shades also have silver shimmer (but no chunky glitter bits).

Here are swatches of all six shades. My favourites are #2 Cherry Pink and #3 Strawberry Whip. #4 Vitamin Orange has a bright orange tone.



11 comments:

plue said...

thanks for the swatches Haru!

i wonder if Malaysia has them yet :) Haven't seen them around for a while

sizbelle said...

YEAH... i can finally try their line of cream blush, just hope it works for me!

Whitepiano555 said...

wow this is really interesting! I'm about to run out Stila convertible color soon.

Anonymous said...

i tried them at bugis just recently too and they're very nice! -stella

Karelessly in Love said...

Thanks for the link to the blog too! By the way, do you know how to order from Rakuten via vpost? Are you able to provide a tutorial? Thanks!

Haru said...

hi Karelessly,
Sorry, I'm not familiar with ordering from Rakuten.

j0s1e267 said...

I got #3 after seeing it on Yumeko's blog and I love it! The shade of pink is very pretty, very pigmented and applies beautifully! Did you get any?

Haru said...

hey Michelle,

I got #2 :-) Haven't tried it out yet but I like the textures and colors very much just from swatching them at the store.

Anonymous said...

hi,

did you see any Canmake Nudy Glow Lipgloss at Watsons S'pore? If u did, can you recall the price?

Thks.

Haru said...

I did not see the Nudy Glow Lipglosses at Watsons but they could well be in the display and I missed them as I was not looking out for them.

Magdalena said...

I just ordered #1 and #4 :D