Sunday 31 January 2010

Bourjois Khol & Contour

I came across the new Bourjois Khol & Contour eyeliners display at BHG. These feel soft and are richly pigmented with a lovely metallic finish. They are supposed to last up to 16 hours. Best of all, they are very affordable at only S$13.30 each.

Of the six shades available, my favourite is Bleu Original 11 (second from the top in the swatches below) which has a nice emerald glint.


The new Healthy Mix Foundation SPF12 PA++ (S$38) and Healthy Mix Concealer were also on display. There are only three shades available for the foundation, in light to medium tones. It is formulated with apricot, melon, apple and ginger for skincare benefits such as protection against free radicals and skin brightening, and is supposed to last up to 16 hours. I liked the light texture which felt very smooth and non-greasy/powdery, and hence suitable for oily skin types like me. Since I still have several foundations to use up, I passed on it for now but will definitely consider getting it in the future, probably during one of Watsons' 20% discount sales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That blue is really cute :D

xxx