Friday 28 May 2010

Clothing Haul

The Great Singapore Sale is back and judging by the madding crowds in Orchard Road yesterday and today, it looks like everyone is out shopping! I also picked up some new clothes, including a grey knit Mango dress, an earth, music & ecology camisole and dress made with Liberty fabrics, plus some stuff from Uniqlo.

Some of you may remember my Liberty hauls from Hawaii and Tokyo. Since falling in love with Liberty, I've developed a soft spot for colourful small floral prints. earth, music & ecology is a Japanese brand that is availably exclusively at Isetan Scotts. The dress that I bought is also available in black and light yellow. There are also matching sleeveless tops.

The pink camisole was 30% off so I couldn't resist getting it, even though I already have the green version.

Over at Uniqlo, I picked up a pair of leggings (S$14.90). These are very comfortable, light enough for Singapore's blazing hot weather and go with just about any casual top.

At Uniqlo, I also got a Disney Tinkerbell innerwear set (S$19.90) that comes with a camisole top, undies, scrunchie and drawstring bag. This is also available in black and pink.

Love the Tinkerbell motif!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love everything! Especially the Disney Tinkerbell Set.
Wish we would have some more flower prints in europe..

. : * justine * : . said...

I love flower prints as well this summer - so girly and effortless! The Tinkerbell set is my favourite - it seems very atypical for "Disney" clothing. I'm hoping Target will still have remnants of their Liberty collection when I FINALLY make it to the USA... there aren't Canadian stores that are doing collaborations with the brand, but I love their prints! Did you pick anything up from the MAC x Liberty of London collection?

Haru said...

Hey puranki,
Both Zara and Mango feature similar small flower prints in their current collections. Do check them out if you can!

Hey justine,
The Tinkerbell set was quite a good bargain, given the number of items in it, all of which I can see myself using quite frequently. I got the Birds & Berries eyeshadow, a few of the lipsticks, A Different Groove lipglass and the Shell Pearl Beauty Powder. I love the Birds & Berries e/s, lipglass and beauty powder but the lipsticks were terrible on me.

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks, i will do so.
Haven't looked to much around for a while.

fuzkittie said...

The florals are just tooo cute