Saturday 15 May 2010

Sephora Sale

Dropped by Sephora at Ion today to check out the sale.

Here are some of the brands on offer:

Hourglass: Buy 2 items at 30% off

Bliss: Peeling Groovy, Steep Clean Cleanser/Moisturiser, Vanilla + Bergamot Body Buff, Youth As We Know It Eye Cream are at 30% off. The big slab of Lemon + Sage soap is buy 1 get 1 free (@S$33).

John Masters Organics: Selected skincare items (face cleanser, mask, moisturiser) are 30% to 40% off.

Pop and Too Faced also had the usual assortment of lipsticks, eyeshadows singles/duos/palettes on offer.

2 comments:

. : * justine * : . said...

Even after boxing day last December I don't know that the 'sale' prices were as good as Sephora's in SG, but I think your prices are also higher to compensate... so it probably evens out! Have you seen the Tokidoki collection over there? They finally 'launched' it in the Canadian stores and I got a free necklace for spending over CAD 75$ in store (though ironically, none of it was Tokidoki)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great reviewing Haru !
I have plenty stock-ups of my current HG Mascaras, will definitely give this one a try next time I'm in Asia :D